Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 5.



Its been 5 days since Wesley has left. Five very hectic days. On a good note, I started watching Quinn this week, I first met her and her mom about a month ago from a sitter website. She is just precious! Seeing a baby so small makes me wonder where in the world did time go? Madeline is soon to be 9 months old, she eats "real people food" now. She is trying to walk, and doing pretty good so far, Today i was able to get her to stand on her own without my help or any support for a few seconds. She can stand all day if she has something to hold onto. She will be walking by the time Wes gets home, I really wish she would stop growing in the time that he is gone, he misses too much! I will be so sad if he misses her walking! Louie has been a pretty bad these last few days, The carpet shampooer has not made it back into its closet yet! My husband has been able to get his own email set up, so I get to email him on his own account. He has been working super hard out there as there are only 2 people on his shift, including him! He tries to email me between breaks but its hard. There has been no luck with a phone yet. This is the longest Ive ever gone without hearing his voice. I had a dream two days ago, I was dozing off laying on our couch, I heard him speak to me, I don't know what he said but it was him. I quickly woke up to being alone. I do have to say that was almost as bad as him actually leaving. Today has gotten better for me. Ive only cried twice, maybe i will get to the point where i don't shed a tear. Knowing myself that wont be me, ill probably be in tears up until the moment were reunited. Well its midnight and I have to be up by 8, so goodnight all.

Until next time,
Justine.

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes

No comments:

Post a Comment